Thursday, September 20, 2012

Whew! Talk About A Hiatus!



Hey everyone, yes...I know I've been M.I.A. Between work, moving, and starting a new unisex bracelet brand, I've been somewhat exhausted :)

Well, here I am, starting to get back into the grind so that I can try to have the second Khet Chronicles installment done by Spring 2013.  Obviously this date is tentative, but I have my fingers crossed and will try to do everything in my power to keep this deadline!

The first book is doing very well and getting awesome reviews through Amazon, thanks to all of you and the power of social media!  I want to thank you for your help in spreading the word about my book and invite you to see the new website that's been set-up for my writing! 

Once again, thank you and I hope to bring you more adventure soon from the Khet Chronicles!

Best Wishes!

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment